My favorite fishing stuff:
* DOA Shrimp ~ https://amzn.to/30oIQlR
* Circle Hooks ~ https://amzn.to/3coMLne
* Octopus Hooks ~ https://amzn.to/2QJuyXD
* 1st choice, Penn Fishing Reel ~ https://amzn.to/33X11Qe
* 2nd choice, Penn fishing Reel (little cheaper) ~ https://amzn.to/3kDei7i
*Fishing Weights ~ https://amzn.to/2DjZxX7
* Fishing Line ~ https://amzn.to/31NOcrO
* Fishing Leader ~ https://amzn.to/3hQ3S3t
* Filet Knife ~ https://amzn.to/3jBvhqm
* Fishing pliers ~ https://amzn.to/3gQcAxg
* Fishing bag ~ https://amzn.to/2HhNOdd
* White strike jigs ~ https://amzn.to/30rcTt1
This video shows how to tie one of the quickest and strongest knots for hook. The video shows easy step by step instructions to help you catch big strong fish. I use this knot when I need to get a client back in the water as soon as possible giving them more of a chance to catch fish. More time in the water more fish you should catch. It is also a strong knot that will not fail.
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you!
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LdTywEWag8